Saturday

4 months and one day ♥


I love him because he makes me laugh, so hard till my sides ache and I can’t talk. I love him because he is willing to protect me with all he has, and will never ever let anyone hurt me. I love him because he makes me feel safe and secure. I love him for his good morning texts and good night calls. I love him for wanting to give me the best. I love him for treating me with respect. I love him for the way he’s been honest with me, and the way we can tell each other anything and everything. I love him for the hugs he gives me when I’m scared, and for the kisses he plants on my forehead/cheek every time we meet. I love him for putting up with all my nonsense. I love him for letting me win arguments even when the both of us know that I’m in the wrong. I love him for walking this journey with me, ever so patiently.

I love him for his heart.

No comments: